I saw this fun Book Challenge Tag on Bookstooge’s blog and thought I would give it a try. The rules are simple: Answer the questions using books you read in 2020.
- Describe Yourself: The Private Life of Elder Things
2. How do you feel? Alienated
3. Describe where you currently live: In the Forests of Serre
4. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? Europe at Dawn
5. Favorite form of transportation: The Tarantula (Sandman Mystery Theatre, Vol.1)
6. Your best friend is… A Dead Djinn in Cairo
7. You and your friends are… The Fellowship of the Ring
8. What’s the weather like? The Breaker of Worlds (Immortal Hulk, Vol.5)
9. You fear? Annihilation
10. What is the best advice you have to give? Redemption
11. Thought for the Day: Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?
12. My soul’s present condition: Utopia Avenue
This was a lot of fun and turned out to be trickier than I expected. The most challenging questions to match with appropriate books were:
3. Describe where you currently live– My second choice was “Dune“.
5. Favorite form of transportation– This one was the most difficult to match.
8. What’s the weather like? Another difficult one. “Absolute Carnage” (Venom, Vol.3) was my second choice.
10. What is the best advice you have to give? It seems I don’t read many titles which offer good advice. I almost went with “Fear the Reaper” (Batman: Year Two).
Why don’t you try this challenge? 😃
Thanks for reading!